Here we reveal the best elliptical machines under $250 that you can find for your money. Staying in shape and living a healthy lifestyle begins with eating right and also exercise. These particular units are an excellent way to work on your cardio and burn those unwanted calories. Now within this category there are more than enough models that can get the job done. However, you may not have to the time to go through them all to find what you are looking for. For this task and to save you some time, we have put together a list of only the top ellipticals that are available within this price range. So with that being said, check out the selections below.
Best 2 In 1 Cross Trainer Elliptical Machine
A model that you can enjoy your workout with is that Gracelove Elliptical Bike 2 in 1 Cross Trainer Exercise Fitness Machine. This compact unit features a 2 in 1 design with a cross trainer and bike.
There is an adjustable tension knob with a large LCD monitor so that you can see your time, distance, speed and calories burned. This is a sturdy unit and is easy to store away.
Best Fitness Elliptical Trainer On The Market
A unit that has been called the perfect homeowner machine is the Fitness Reality E5500XL Magnetic Elliptical Trainer. If you are looking to achieve real results, this one is it.
It features 24 levels of smooth magnetic tension resistance and 21 pre-set workout programs. There is an 18 inch stride length with dual action handlebars, backlit LCD computer with hand pulse sensors.
Best Quality Elliptical Machine To Buy
A good quality machine can be found in the Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical. This machine is highly rated and a best seller in its class and price range.
This compact elliptical trainer features adjustable strap tension and workout computer. It also has a waterproof PVC folding equipment mat, dual action workout arms along with an LCD display that provides the distance, calories burned time and speed.
Check Out More Best Rated Elliptical Machines Today
- Product Dimensions: 28" L x 17" W x 57" H | Weight: 60.78 lb
- Weight capacity: 220 lb
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with the Schwinn Trainer App and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with free downloadable Run Social App and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside...
- DEVICE HOLDER: Keep your favorite media devices close to you during your workout sessions when you...
- RESISTANCE: Challenge yourself with the programmable magnetic resistance when you power on this...
- Combines the easy low-impact motion of an elliptical with the calorie burning power of a stepper
- Max can deliver the cardio benefits of interval training in as little as 14 minutes
- Magnetic elliptical trainer with large anti-slip footpads
- Adjustable 8-level magnetic tension Control System